University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Post Basic Nursing Studies programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Benin City for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Courses & Duration
1. Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
2. Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
3. Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
4. Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration: one (1) year
UBTH Post Basic Nursing Entry Requirements
a. Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/OL which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
b. Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
c. Have at least one year of Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and sponsorship by an institution or agency.
How to Apply for UBTH Post Basic Nursing Admission
Admission forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH on payment of application fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All payments for the application forms should be made directly into the UBTH Account at any UTH Pay-point within the hospital premises OR with YSA under the service type Training School of Post Basic Nursing Studies using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria,
- Sales of forms have commenced for the 2021/2022 academic session
- ALL forms must be purchased in the Administrative Office of the above-named School
- Be informed that UBTH DOES MOT SELL the above school forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application form should be submitted to the Institution on or before July 30th, 2021.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.