University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Health Information Management post-utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH School of Health Information Management, Benin City for the 2020/2021 academic session NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) programmes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, S SCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates who wrote the 2020 JAMB / UTME and had reasonable Jamb scores are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME
i. Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
ii. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
For further enquiries, call: 08063921117, 08080859693.
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 4th September, 2020.
Post UTME /Screening:
Date: Saturday 26th September, 2020
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH
Time: 9:00am prompt
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!