University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Post Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery form below.
Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the school of Post Basic Midwifery, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: This to inform all candidates that, the UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Entrance Examination scheduled to hold on Saturday 26th September 2020, has been postponed to Saturday 3rd October, 2020. Meanwhile, the sales of form is still in progress till Friday 2nd October, 2020.
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH eighteen (18) months Post Basic Midwifery Programme.
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence 9th March 2020 and closes
26th September 2020 3rd October, 2020.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 26th September, 2020.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday
26th September 2020 3rd October, 2020 at 8:00 am
- Date of selection interview: Tuesday
29th September 2020 6th October, 2020 at 11:00 am
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.