The course shall commence from September 2014. The school is Non-Residential.
OND Programme; Candidates must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of (5) Credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECQ in the following subjects:
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics/Chemistry and any other subject.
- Possession of the National Certificate in Health Records obtained from a reputable institution in addition to the above will be an added advantage. (As required by N.B.T.E.)
- Pregnancy is not allowed during training
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo and pass medical examination.
HND Programme; Minimum entry requirement for the OND Programme
- OND certificate in Health Information Management
- Letter of confirmation of one year Industrial Attachment
- Transcript from former school.
Conditions for Admission; Selection of candidates will be on the basis of academic qualification, a written examination, oral interview and presentation of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES. The written examination for OND will be in (i) English Language, (ii) Mathematics, (iii) General Paper. The written examination for HND will be in: English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics, Medical Terminology.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are advised to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 to UCH SHIM Account No. 1013746811 of Zenith Bank International, Dugbe.
The applicant are expected to collect the receipt of the payment from Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), University College Hospital, Ibadan. The receipt of payment and the photocopy of bank teller should be forwarded to:
School of Health Information Management
University College Hospital
P.M.B. 5116, Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
Completed application forms must be returned to the Coordinator, not later than 20th June, 2014.
OND Candidates exam will be conducted on Saturday, 19th July, 2014 and HND on Saturday, 26th July, 2014 in the school hall by 8.00am.
Successful applicants will be invited for an oral interview at a later date through text messages.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!