Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Technology Education Foundation, UDSHTEF admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Technology Education Foundation (UDSHTEF) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Technology Education Foundation Available Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The Foundation will provide training to lower and middle-level manpower in the health sector in various areas of need:
- Diploma in Community Health
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Dental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Assistant
- Diploma in Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Technician
- Environmental Health Assistant Certificate
- Diploma in Health Information Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Darkroom (X-Ray) Technician Certificate
- X-Ray Assistant Certificate
How to Apply for UDSHTEF Admission Form
Candidates can also obtain their application forms at the school premises located at No. 8 College Road near Legislative Quarters Unguwar Dosa, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!