Uduaghan Tasks Universities On IGR Utilisation
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan, has challenged tertiary institutions in the country to be prudent in the utilisation of revenues they generate internally in order to attract more funding from government and other donors.
Governor Uduaghan, receiving the Vice Chancellor of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Prof. Godwin Oshodin, on a courtesy call in Warri on Thursday, singled out the management of UNIBEN for judiciously deploying internally generated revenue (IGR) into visible infrastructure and development of human capital.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres Selection & Printing of Screening Cards 2023/2024 – 75th Regular Course
“Let me congratulate you (VC) and thank you for all you have done and you are still doing for the university because looking at what you have presented, it shows that even with IGR a lot can be done,” he said.
Dr. Uduaghan who is the Visitor to the Delta State University observed: “ When you do a lot with what you are able to collect, we are encouraged to bring in more into the university system. So I want to thank you for what you have been doing with the internally generated revenue”. (Leadership)
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates