Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as an acceptance fee and the payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See: UDUSOK Admission List.
UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
You are required to pay the sum of N9, 000 (N5, 000.00 as Acceptance, N2, 000.00 as Screening and N2, 000 as Tertiary Social Health Insurance Program (TSHIP) fees).
- Access the UDUS admission Portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng);
- Click Check Admission
- Type your – JAMB/MATRIC Number in the space provided and click on Check Admission. If you are admitted, the system will display a congratulatory message containing the Program you are offered. You will be required to:
- Provide a working personal GSM No and E-mail address. Please make sure you provide valid information as all communications between the University and you before you are confirmed will be through the email address and phone number you provided. Your evidence of payment will also be sent to the email address you provided.
- Pay Acceptance fee = N5,000.00, Screening fee = N2,000.00, and TSHIP fee = N2,000.00.
- Generate a single invoice of N9,000.00 by clicking “Click to Print Payment Invoice”. This will redirect you to the Remita website to generate and print the invoice.
- Pay the Invoice at any bank of your choice and obtain a payment receipt. The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt MUST match that of the Remita invoice.
- Come back to the portal http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng and verify your payment and print evidence of admission.
Note: Make sure you keep your invoice and receipt safely. You need them as part of the documents required for confirmation.
SEE ALSO: UDUSOK Registration Procedure.