Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) Approved Dress Code
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT:
Nudity and the following forms of indecent appearance are not allowed in any of the University Campuses:
- Wearing of any dress that exposes chest, un-buttoned or half-buttoned shirts.
- Use of tight/feature-exposing or transparent dresses, sleeveless short blouses, heavy make-ups, and excessive use of jewelry.
- Use of worn out or sliced trousers/skirts, T-shirts with provocative messages, and wearing of short/mini-skirts at academic functions. In addition, female students are not allowed to wear shorts outside their hostels.
- Wearing of earrings and necklaces or perming and weaving of hair by male students
- Wearing of dark glasses during lectures (except on medical grounds).
- Students should always ensure to appear neat and tidy
Contravention of any of the above attracts appropriate punishments, ranging from warning to rustication.
NOTE: AS YOU DRESS, SO YOU ARE ADDRESSED
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!