Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) Approved Dress Code
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT:
Nudity and the following forms of indecent appearance are not allowed in any of the University Campuses:
- Wearing of any dress that exposes chest, un-buttoned or half-buttoned shirts.
- Use of tight/feature-exposing or transparent dresses, sleeveless short blouses, heavy make-ups, and excessive use of jewelry.
- Use of worn out or sliced trousers/skirts, T-shirts with provocative messages, and wearing of short/mini-skirts at academic functions. In addition, female students are not allowed to wear shorts outside their hostels.
- Wearing of earrings and necklaces or perming and weaving of hair by male students
- Wearing of dark glasses during lectures (except on medical grounds).
- Students should always ensure to appear neat and tidy
Contravention of any of the above attracts appropriate punishments, ranging from warning to rustication.
NOTE: AS YOU DRESS, SO YOU ARE ADDRESSED
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!