UDUTH CHO Training Programme Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) Community Health Officers’ (CHO) training programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- School Of Health Technology Minna Admission Form for 2022/2024 Academic Session
- Kogi State College Of Health Sciences & Technology (KSCHST) Idah Admission Form
- ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) Admission Form
- NKST College of Health Technology Mkar Admission Form
- Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), Sokoto, Community Health Officers’ (CHO) training programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UDUTH CHO Training Programme Admission Requirements
The following category of candidates is eligible for admission.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health (or CHEWS with abridged certificates with two (2) years working experience
- CHEWS with five (5) years post qualification experience
- Candidates with the above certificates MUST possess five (5) credit level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, and Physics in SSCE/O’level not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UDUTH CHO Training Programme Admission Form
The sale of CHO Application forms commences on 1st February 2022 and ends on 29th July 2022. The price of the form is Five Thousand (N5,000) naira only.
The form is obtainable after generating Remita (RRR) and payment of N5000 to any Bank Into CHOTP ACCOUNT, a receipt is obtainable from the School Accountant at the cash office in the administrative block and collection of PIN and serial NUMBER from the school for online completion of admission form.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on AUGUST 2022.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates