Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its post-basic Paediatric Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UDUTH Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of post-basic Paediatric Nursing (SOPN) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The School offers twelve (12) months Post-Basic training in Paediatric Nursing Education.
UDUTH Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practising license.
- Must have at least one (1) year post Nursing qualification experience.
- Must have at least five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB which should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UDUTH Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Form
- The sum of five (5) thousand Naira (NGN5,000) only should be paid into School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing, UDUTH account via Remita (by selecting School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing from Service Type drop-down menu).
- The original copy of the payment reciept should be presented to the School’s Secretary where the login details (PIN number) will be issued.
- Visit www.sopn.uduth.org.ng to start the application.
- Print two (2) copies of application summary.
- The portal will be opened on Monday 10thMay, 2021 and closes on Friday 27th August, 2021
- Eligible candidates should be invited for entrance examination on Saturday 28thAugust, 2021 at the School premises.
- The selection interview will be conducted on Monday, 30th August, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!