International Institute of Global Development (IIGD),a world class professional institution, in collaboration with University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit (UICONSULT) and Eden Global Business School (EGBS) hereby invite application from interested suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma, Professional Graduate Diploma and Professional Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, for the 2017/18 academic session.
ABOUT THE SPECIAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME:
The Accredited and Recognised Professional Diploma, Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, are accredited by International Professional Managers Association, IPMA-UK, and University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit and accredited and validated by the senate of Caleb University, Lagos.
The special certificate programme is designed as a first of its kind to deliver, inculcate and improve the key basic, innovative, advanced and strategic knowledge, skills and attitudes required for excellent management to new and existing managers in all areas of business, industry and public administration both locally and internationally
AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES:
- Management and Business Administration.
- Entrepreneurship Management.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Agribusiness Managemen
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Public Service Management.
- Education Leadership and Management.
- Mass Communication Management.
- Security Management and Operations.
- Church Management.
For details, kindly visit http://www.ipma.co.uk/specialist-certificates.php#Nigeria
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES.
(i) SSCE or GCE (O/L) with at least 5 Credits including English language, Mathematics and Economics or other relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
(ii) TC II obtained between (1967-1981) with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
(iii) Exceptionally mature candidates who do not possess any of the qualifications listed in I and II above but have cognate work experience for at least 5 years and have at least passes in 5 subjects including English Language in WASC or GCE (O/L) or SSCE may be considered.
(iv) Mature candidates with at least ten years of relevant work experience who can satisfy the Consult that they are able to benefit from the course.
(v)IJMB,GCE A Levels,OND/NCE.Non Relevant HND/BSC.
B.PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE DIPLOMA.
- IIGD or other recognized Professional Diploma.
- Relevant OND/NCE and Partially Relevant HND/BSC.
C.PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA.
- Relevant HND/BSC with minimum 3 years working experience.
- IIGD approved Graduate or Advanced Diploma, Finals of professional qualifications.
PROGRAMME SPECIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Duration : 12 MONTHS ; 3 Trimesters and 3 months internship, book reviews, seminars.
- Start Dates : January/February, May/June and August/September every year.
- Flexible to accommodate both part time and full time. Weekdays / Weekend.
- Students membership of IDPM/IIGD/IIRM and IPMA-UK Certification (optional).
- National and Global Professional Certification by IDPM and IIGD
- Improved Professional Competence, Leadership and Managerial Capacity.
- Free Access to IPMA-UK Emerald Library with username and Password.
- Instalmental Payment Plan; 50%, 30% and 20%.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME TEACHING/EXAMINATION CENTRES :
- University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit (UICSU)
7 EL-Kanemi Road,Behind University Health Centre(Jaja),Ibadan.
- Eden Global Business School:
Plot 68 Isheri Road,Akiode Bus Stop,Omole,Ojodu.Ikeja.
- Eden Global Business and Entrepreneurship College(EGBEC)
a). Agege Campus : Progress College,2/5 Akinsegun Street, ,Oko-Oba,Agege.Lagos.
b). Agbado Campus : 22/26 Power Avenue,Off Community Road,Agbado Crossing,Ogun State.
FOUR WAY APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N12,500 into University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit, First Bank Plc Account Number 2005514755.
- Send your payment details ,including your e-mail and whatsapp number to 08141956725 and email@example.com to receive your application package.
- You can download your application package by clicking the link below or
- You can pick up your application package at our office Plot 68 Ogunnusi Road,Akiode Bus Stop or at any of our form collection and submission centres.
APPLICATION PURCHASE AND SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Application form could be purchased anytime, but all purchased forms should be submitted latest by third Friday in January, May and August for February, June and September admissions. All forms must be submitted with evidence of payment of application fees.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!