The International School, University of Ibadan is now selling the application forms for admission into its JSS1 for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UI International School JSSI admission form below.
The International School, University of Ibadan, a cosmopolitan, non-religious and secular secondary school invites application for admission from prospective candidates (WHO MUST BE 10 YEARS OLD BY 31 DECEMBER, 2021) seeking admission to JSS1 in The International School, University of Ibadan, Ibadan for the 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION. The sale of the entrance application would commence Monday, 11 January 2021.
How to Apply for UI International School Admission Form
Admission forms are obtainable online at the school admission portal (www.admissions.isi.ui.edu.ng) as follows:
- Select the appropriate button (O-Level Admission) to proceed to the payment page
- Make a payment of non-refundable application fee of N7,500.00
- Enter the student’s details and click pay
- Proceed to the online payment provider (PAYSTACK)
- Select the payment channel you want (Credit/Debit Cards or cash at bank) and follow with other steps to complete your payment
- After the payment click (CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO APPLICATION FORM)
- Log in with your e-mail address as username and password provided on the PAYMENT STATUS PAGE
- Complete the application form on-line and print two copies of the submitted application forms
- Parents should keep a copy and the second copy should be brought to the examination centre by the candidate as entry ticket into the examination hall.
- Candidates must provide a functional e-mail
- Candidates must not be less than 10 years by 31 December, 2021
Application fee: N7,500.00 plus a service charge of N500
- ABUJA: Saturday 17 April, 2021
- LAGOS: Saturday 17 April, 2021
- IBADAN: Saturday 17 April, 2021
Application closing date: Friday 16 April. 2021
- ABUJA: ChamCity CBT Centre, Suite BO2, Statement House, Plot 1002, First Avenue by Federal High Court, Central Business District Abuja (Opposite Adamawa House)
- LAGOS: Speedwriting House, 16, Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Bus Stop, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
- IBADAN: University of Ibadan Distance Learning CBT Centre, Ajibode, Sasa-Road, Off U.I.,Ojoo, Ibadan.
Time: 9.00 a.m.
For more details please contact: 08060226663
- Hardcopies of past questions are also available in the school for interested candidates at the rate of ₦1000:00 only.
- Candidates with double registration shall be disqualified.