UI M.Sc. Sustainable Development Practice Admission Form - 2015/16
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Ibadan, UI Master programme in Sustainable Development Practice admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, hereby invites applications into its new academic Master programme in Sustainable Development Practice. The Academic Master programme in Sustainable Development Practice aims at creating a generation of scholars and professionals who are equipped to deal with current challenges and emerging issues of sustainable development locally and globally. The programme emphasizes elements of a traditional graduate education, combining the tripod of sustainable development viz. environment, economics and social sustainability. Students are expected to specialize in one of the available areas of: Economic Sustainability, Social Sustainability, and Environmental Sustainability.
- Candidates for admission shall normally be graduates of the University of Ibadan or of other approved Universities or holders of equivalent qualifications recognized by the Senate of the University of Ibadan.
- All candidates must satisfy University of Ibadan matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English Language at the ‘O’ Level, at one sitting or six credit passes including English Language at the ‘O’ Level at two sittings.
- Minimum entry requirement is the equivalent of a Second Class Honours (Lower division) in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Candidates must take and pass the University of Ibadan Test of English Language Proficiency
Duration of Programme
The Programme will be for a minimum of three-semester duration, which includes six weeks of supervised internship programme in a cognate reputable organization.
Admission opportunities also exist for the following graduate degree programmes
- Master’s in Development Practice (MDP)
- Academic Master in Indigenous Knowledge and Development
- Academic Master in Tourism and Development
- Academic Master in Climate and Society
- Professional Master in Indigenous Knowledge and Development
- Professional Master in Tourism and Development
- Master in Sustainable Integrated Rural Development
How to apply:
Visit the website of the University of Ibadan Postgraduate School, www.pgschool.ui.edu.ng to start the application process. For more information, contact email@example.com. You can also call or text 08060634089, 08023255741. Applications close on 08 January, 2016.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates