UI admission list – The admission list of the University of Ibadan (UI) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and earn the cut-off marks of the programmes they applied for can now check their admission status online.
Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UI admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!