University of Ibadan (UI) important notice to all the 2020/2021 academic session 100 Level and Direct Entry students on the requirements for the collection of authority to pay.
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the requirements for the collection of authority to pay by the 100 level and direct entry students.
UI Requirements for the Collection of Authority to Pay
This is to request all 100 level and Direct Entry students to submit the following documents as the requirement for the collection of Authority to Pay in their Faculties.
- Duly filled Form 003 to be downloaded from the University Admission Portal
- Reference letter from two reputable personalities.
- 2 passport photographs
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of O/Level, A/Level, NCE, OND, HND, First Degree (as it applies)
- Copy of Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!