University of Ibadan (UI) registration guidelines for stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the registration procedure for returning undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UI Registration Procedure
- Registration process is completely online
- Visit your departmental page on the University website www.ui.edu.ng for Course Advisory and additional information
- Contact your course level Adviser for inquiries on courses
- Proceed to the registration portal for payment and course registration
- Login again to the portal after registration to confirm approval of registered courses
- You can only Register for Courses after Successful Payment of Fees
- Check your institutional email for instructions on how to proceed to Lectures. Please check spam mail folder if message is not found in inbox.
- If you have not accessed the University student email before, go to gmail.com, Your username is a combination of first character of your first name, your surname and last 3 digits of your Matriculation number (e.g. email@example.com). Your initial password is “password”. You will be prompted to change it immediately
If on the other hand you have forgotten your password, CLICK on this link to reset your password
Note that you can proceed to enroll for lectures on lms.ui.edu.ng as approved by University Management while registration is ongoing
UI Payment Steps for Retruning Students
- Click on Existing Students Login
- Enter Matric Number
- Enter password
- Click on LOGIN
Step 1: You are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST
Step 2: Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
Step 3: Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
Step 4: Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
Step 5: Once page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
Step 6: Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
Step 7: Click on Proceed to gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
Step 8: PLEASE NOTE: The page refreshes with the Remita Platform and all the payment modes can be sighted
Step 9: If you choose either of INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 And 2 above, you can proceed by clicking on your respective bank and proceed with the payment.
Step 10: If however you want to PAY AT THE BANK you are then required to NOTE AND WRITE DOWN the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) and take it to your bank of choice.
Step 11: With that RRR number, the bank will pay the fees on your behalf and you return to the portal to register/submit your courses.
Kindly note that you will not be able to proceed to Registration without paying the Technology fees amongst others
UI Course Registration Steps for Returning Students
- CLICK on the My Registration at the top left of the Page or Course Registration towards center right of the page.
- Default Course for the academic sessions are displayed on the page.
- You can also Add more courses by clicking Add Course
- Enter the Course Code and search
- Select the check box when course appears
- Click on add
- when you finish selecting your courses
- save and submit
NB. Students should contact their course advisers to know what courses to register for the session if unsure