The University of Ibadan (UI) Students’ Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) registration exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced and will end on Friday, 25th of November 2022, with no extension. The following guidelines are, therefore to be adhered to by eligible students for the registration exercise:
- Visit www.itcc.ui.edu.ng and fill the online registration form based on the module of SIWES to be undertaken:
- REGISTRATION FORM (IT-UI-011A) – 6 MONTHS
- REGISTRATION FORM (IT-UI-011B) – 2 & 3 MONTHS
- After filling the online form, preview and print a copy of the completed Registration Form.
- Attach photocopy of school receipt to the back of the printed Registration Form.
- The printed Registration Form and photocopy of school receipt would be submitted to the Centre through each departmental class rep.
- Students’ Course Registration Forms should be submitted through the class reps also for signing of Industrial Training component.
- Students on 6-month SIWES are required to supply details of their Personal Bank Account & Bank Sort Code on the registration form.
- The SIWES Handbook should also be downloaded from the website for the guidance of all students participating in SIWES.
Students are advised to adhere strictly to this directive to avoid late registration and consequent penalties.