University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Diploma in Anaesthesia programme admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the requirement and how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a twelve month training programme towards the award of Diploma in Anaesthesia in the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
UITH Diploma in Anaesthesia Admission Eligibility.
- Minimum professional qualification as MBBS
- Certificate of Provisional Registration as a Medical Practitioner issued by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Annual Practicing license issued by the MDCN.
- Three Referee reports with at least two from Candidate’s former Teacher.
- Two Referee reports from people with a professional knowledge of the candidate
How to Apply for UITH Diploma in Anaesthesia Admission Form.
The free application forms are to be downloaded from University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website, click here https://uith.org.ng/materials/downloads/5cf05247717be.pdf , pay the sum of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) here https://uith.org.ng/payments/.
Attach the completed form with the payment receipt, and send as mail attachment to email@example.com .
Duly completed application forms to which passport photographs and credentials are attached should be submitted on or before Friday 14th June, 2019:
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B. 1459, ILORIN.
The closing date for submission of the application form is Friday 14th June, 2019 as with other advertisement.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!