University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) school of nursing entrance examination and interview/screening dates for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme during the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the entrance examination and interview/screening.
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam, Interview Dates
UITH school of nursing entrance exam and interview/screening have been scheduled to hold as follows:
- CBT Exams on Saturday, 21st August 2021. Batch by batch.
- Venue: Schools Complex, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
- Interview/Screening on Monday, 23rd August 2021.
More details on https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index.
For further enquires contact the following:
- 09016428765 – Principal
- 08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Rules of Engagement
- Applicants are expected to come to school complex at the scheduled time.
- Applicants must come in through the second gate of the School Complex, adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe.
- Applicants must be Covid-19 compliant by coming with personal nose masks and small sanitiser.
- Applicants would undergo security check at the 2nd gate before entering the school premises.
- No parent will be allowed into the school premises.
- Vehicles of parents or applicants will not be allowed access into the school premises.
- Applicants are expected to keep to all the rules of engagement within and outside the school premises.
- Only SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW/SCREENING ON MONDAY, 23RD AUGUST, 2021.