University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Health Information Management (SHIM) ND and HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. UITH SHIM admission form is now readily available online. See the requirements and how to apply for the form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and (HND) programme, (full-time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2020/2021 session.
Duration of Course: Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2021 (Full-Time Programme).
Accommodation: The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
UITH SHIM Admission Requirements for ND Programmes
- In addition to a minimum score 140 in 2021 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
- Candidates should also possess the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
- These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
UITH SHIM Admission Requirements for HND Programmes
- Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission. He/She must possess National Diploma Certificate or Health Records Technician Certificate.
- Candidates with ND certificates in Health Information Management must have evidence of one year industrial training and should possess professional license certificate by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
How to Apply for UITH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website uithilorin.org.ng to enable access to fill the form and make payment online through remita.
- Payment of N7,000.00 for the printed form.
- The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
- Log on to www remita.net
- Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
- Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
- Complete the necessary information
- Then proceed the payment.
- After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st August 2021.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
Written Examination: To be communicated later
Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos:
- 08033701842 (Registrar)
- 08135910667 (School Coordinator)
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website:www.uithilorin.org.ng The office of the Registrar as well as the School’s notice board.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.