Applications forms for admission into the 2020/2021 Post-graduate Diploma programme of the School of Health Information Management, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), are now available for sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The name of the program is Post-Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management (PGDHIM). Affiliation to the University of Ilorin in progress.
Duration of Course: One (1) calendar year (Full‐Time Programme)
Accommodation: The course is non‐residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into Post-Graduate School of Health Information Management shall normally possess at least five (5) credits pass in O’level certificate in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SHIM FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SHIM application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the appropriate programme you wish to apply for in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
CLOSURE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Friday 31st July 2021.
DATE OF INTERVIEW/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: To be communicated later
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos: Between 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m from Monday – Friday on working days.
For more information, contact:
- Registrar – 08033701842
- Ag. Coordinator – 07033294319
Calls within official working hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with a blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to attend the exercise with a hard copy of the online print out as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website: uithilorin.org.ng.