ULBS Programmes in Non-Interest Finance Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) Executive Programmes in Non-Interest (Islamic) Finance (EMNIF and PGDNIF) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate Admission Form
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Supplementary Screening & Registration Guidelines for 2021/2022 Fresh Postgraduate Students [UPDATED]
- UNILAG Diploma in Human Kinetics & Health Education Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Part-Time & Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
The management of the University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Executive Programmes in Non-Interest Finance: Master of Non-Interest Finance (EMNIF) and Postgraduate Diploma in Non-Interest Finance (PGDNIF) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) was set up to advance the culture of excellence in business education by the University of Lagos. The university’s strategic location and capabilities provide a unique environment that is conducive for executive education and learning. The Executive Non-Interest (Islamic) Finance (MNIF and PGDNIF) programmes are designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required not only to be effective managers but also to become transformational non-interest finance leaders in our dynamic and competitive business world.
ULBS Executive Programmes in Non-Interest Finance Objectives
The specific objectives of the Executive Non-Interest (Islamic) Finance programmes include:
- To bridge the huge manpower deficit currently experienced in the ethical financial market;
- To provide opportunity for individuals with relevant working experience to acquire knowledge and training for a career in non-interest (Islamic) banking and finance;
- To train executives in the banking and finance industry desiring specialization in non-interest (Islamic) banking and finance, in order to assist in expanding the banking and finance industry;
- To provide opportunities for graduates in other disciplines to acquire necessary skills in non-interest (Islamic) banking and finance in order to prepare them to enter into the job market in non-interest (Islamic) banking and finance.
ULBS Executive Programmes in Non-Interest Finance Application Details
The ULBS hereby invites qualified candidates to apply for the EMNIF and PGDNIF programme.
|EXECUTIVE MASTER OF NON-INTEREST FINANCE (EMNIF)||POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN NON-INTEREST FINANCE (PGDNIF)|
|PROGRAMME DURATION 24 months consisting of 4 semesters of 16 weeks each (Thursday: 5pm – 8pm; Saturday: 9am – 5pm; Remote/Online Learning inclusive).||PROGRAMME DURATION: 12 months consisting of 2 semesters of 16 weeks each (Thursday: 5pm – 8 pm; Saturday: 9 am – 5pm; Remote/ Online Learning inclusive).|
|DEGREE AWARDED: Master of Non-Interest Finance (MNIF).||DEGREE AWARDED: Postgraduate Diploma in Non-Interest Finance (PGDNIF).|
|COMMENCEMENT AND GRADUATION DATES: 10th January 2022 and 9th January, 2024.||COMMENCEMENT AND GRADUATION DATES: 10th January 2022 and 9th January, 2023.|
|ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: See details @ ulbs.unilag.edu.ng||ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: See details @ ulbs.unilag.edu.ng|
STUDY MODE: Lectures, case studies and presentations. Intensive lecture week of five days holds from Monday to Friday, once in each of the semesters. Our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
How to apply: To make an application kindly visit:
For further information, please contact:
Adefarakan, O. Samson (Mr.)
Administrative Secretary, (ULBS).
Dr. Tajudeen Yusuff (08034744162)
Tel.: +234-07051174444, 07055960077
Or visit the ULBS office: 3rd Floor, Unilag Alumni Jubilee House, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates