University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH School of Biomedical Engineering admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Biomedical Engineering programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sales of Admission / Application forms commences from 16 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
UMTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements
- SSCE/NECO with at least five credits in Science subjects including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
Sales of admission form cost Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) Only.
Follow the procedure outlined below to apply:
- Visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain form manually.
- Candidate should log on to the hospital website www.umth.org.ng and use RRR number as the pin to log into the school site to fill the application form. After successful completion, a printout of the form should be submitted to the school’s admission office.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Co-ordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated above. Completed application forms must be accompanied by:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
The School will not entertain late submission.
Deadline: 21st January 2021.