Application forms for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2019/2020 academic session are now on sale. UMTH SCHOTP admission form is N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 2ND MAY TO 12TH JULY, 2019.
Entrance Examination: 22ND to 26TH JULY, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through:-08020738478 _ 08164448075
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!