University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling forms for admission into its school of nursing (SON) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain UMTH school of nursing admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UMTH School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes (SCHOTP) Admission Form 2020/2021
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th May to 26th June, 2020.
Entrance Examination: 13th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through :- 08036789805, 08021461715 or email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!