University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Post UTME Screening and Entrance Examination Date, time, venue and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session prospective ND/HND candidates.
The management of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) has released the schedule and requirements for the Post UTME Screening for ND programmes and Entrance Examination HND programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH SHIM ND Post UTME Screening & HND Entrance Exam
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The post JAMB Screening test for the ND programme and Entrance Examination for the HND programme has been scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Monday 14h December 2020.
Venue: School of Nursing Auditorium.
Time: 10:00am prompt.
All the prospective candidates should take note that only those candidates with the following requirements will be permitted into the examination hall:
1. Evidence of remittal payment of (N5,000) for forms- HND candidates only
2. Evidence of remittal payment for Post JAMB Screening Test of N,2000-ND candidates only
3. Complete writing materials
4. Come and collect your exam permit slip-on or before 14 December 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!