Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU acceptance fee payment and admission letter printing procedures for the 2022/2023 academic session newly admitted candidates.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- UMYU Registration Guidelines
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Remedial & IJMB Admission List
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the newly admitted UTME & Direct Entry candidates of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Kastina, that they can now print their admission letters and proceed with the payment of their admission acceptance fee online.
UMYU Acceptance Fee, Admission Letter
- Go to UMYU admission portal at https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index/.
- Login using your JAMB number and password used for Post UTME login
- To make payment for Acceptance Fee, please click Here
- Make payment for acceptance fee which is N5, 000 for indigenes and N10, 000 for Non-Indigenes. Note that there is N300 processing fee Bank Charges and N50 Stamp Duty
- Payment can be made either through : –
- Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
- Make sure to print your receipt after payment of the acceptance fee
- After successful payment you will be redirected to a link to print your admission letter
All candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on the JAMB Portal and accept the JAMB admission. Candidates who were offered programmes other than which they applied are reminded to change their programmes to the ones offered by visiting the JAMB office or any accredited CBT centre.
After the payment of the acceptance fee and printing of the admission letter, proceed to: UMYU Registration Guidelines for New Students.