Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) re-instated students (amnesty) admission list and admission letter printing procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Registration Guidelines
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment & Admission Letter Printing
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Remedial & IJMB Admission List
This is to inform all the students that applied for the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) amnesty programme during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status and print their admission letter.
How to Check UMYU Re-instated Students (Amnesty) Admission List
Follow the link below to check whether you have been admitted or not:
Congratulation to the successfully admitted candidates.
How to Print UMYU Re-instated Students (Amnesty) Admission Letter
All Amnesty students are advised to print their admission letters and start attending lectures.
However, the amnesty students will commence their portal registration from Monday 18th October 2021 to 25th October 2021.