Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
UMYU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
To be eligible for the online screening, all registered DE candidates must have:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UMYU Direct Entry Screening
UMYU Online Registration commences on Monday 10th August 2020.
Candidates are expected to upload the following documents for screening:
- JAMB Slip;
- O’ Level Result;
- OND/HND and NCE as the case may be;
- Indigene Letter;
- Phone Number
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
CLICK HERE for list of candidates eligible for UMYU Direct Entry.
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!