Umaru Musa Yar’adua University fees reconciliation schedule for 2013/2014 academic session [Under and Over Payment Cases]
As a result of the challenges encountered during the 2013/2014 academic session registration, there are cases of students underpaying or over paying school fees. As such students are advised to kindly confirm if they have under paid or over paid by logging onto the portal and follow the following procedure:-
i- FOR UNDER-PAYMENT CASES
- Click on Payment Reconciliation under PAYMENT DETAILS section on the Left hand side of the student profile page.
- Select BranchCollect to generate a new Transaction ID for Payment.
- Submit your newBranchCollect Slip to the Bursary Department at the Senate Building for endorsement.
- Proceed to any Fidelity Bank Branch to pay the balance.
- Submit your initial payment receipt and your new payment receipt to the Bursary Department
ii- FOR OVER-PAYMENT CASES
- Click on Payment Reconciliation under PAYMENT DETAILS section on the Left hand side of the student profile page and print out the page.
- Print out your initial Payment Receipt from your portal profile page by clicking on Payment History under PAYMENT DETAILS.
- Write an application for refund addressed to the VC through your Departmental HOD through Director DER through Bursar.
- Attach print outs of both Payment receipt and Payment Reconciliation Page.
Please find below schedule for treating of over and under payment cases:-
|Under Payment||June 2nd – June 9th|
|Over Payment||July 1st – July 31st|
Students are please advised to strictly adhere to the above schedule as no complaints will be entertained before or after the dates stated on the schedule.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!