Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU second round Post UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
UPDATE: The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session second round post UTME screening exercise.
Below are the categories of students invited for UMYU 2nd Batch Post UTME Screening:
- UTME Candidates who chose Umaru Musa Yaradua University as their first choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations; but missed the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who changed their first choice institution to Umaru Musa Yaradua University; but have not been invited for the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who have not chosen the University as their first choice, but scored at least 200 marks and are willing to study at Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into Umaru Musa Yar’adua University for the 2017/2018 Academic Session who had successfully registered or are registering for the 2nd post UTME screening and aptitude Test, that the University Management had approved the extension of earlier scheduled date for the screening & aptitude test from 25th November 2017 to 9thDecember 2017
The portal for the registration will be closed by Thursday 7th December, 2017 while the aptitude test will hold on Saturday 9th December, 2017
The University is also inviting candidates who are indigene of the state that scored 170 JAMB Pointsand above that applied at other Universities and couldn’t secure admission and are interested in studying at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University to register for the screening and aptitude test.
Direct entry candidates are also informed to register online and come for the screening after they had gained admission in to the University.
All Candidates are to note that except for the change in dates of the screening & aptitude test and the Jamb score points for Non choice indigenes of the state, the information conveyed by the earlier notice on the exercise still stands.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU 2nd Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is not Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
- Obtained a minimum of Five (5) Credits in relevant subjects at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening and N500.00 as bank charges through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip;
- O’Level Result, and a
- Form of Identification (Indigene Letter, National ID Card/International Passport etc).
The portal will be open for the registration as from Monday 6th November 2017.
Candidates are to come along with payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.