Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU pre-degree and IJMB course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS), has released the course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 newly admitted candidates.
UMYU School of PRE-Degree and Remedial Studies Course Registration Procedure
- Logon to SPRS Portal
- New Student should use Application(APP0000) number as your Username and Password to Login.
- Returning Student should use the link below to login
- Click on My Profile to update your profile (upload your passport and signature)
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
For support, please visit the MIS (ICT) unit