The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities following the suspension of the strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Registration Guidelines
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment & Admission Letter Printing
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Remedial & IJMB Admission List
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
UMYU Resumption Date
Following the suspension of the ASUU’s nationwide eight-month industrial action, the Registrar of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University is notifying all students that normal and full academic activities will resume on Monday, October 24, 2022.
All students are thus notified that lectures and other curriculum-related activities will commence on the date specified.
Therefore, all Students are recommended to arrive on time and to prepare for their academic activities appropriately.
The Registrar wishes all students a happy trip back to the campus.