Prof. Sanusi Mamman has been appointed the new Vice-Chancellor of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina.
At its Special meeting held on Wednesday, 2nd July, 2020, the Governing Council of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina has approved the appointment of Prof. Sanusi Mamman as the substantive Vice-Chancellor as confirmed by the Visitor to the University.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The appointment is for a single term of 5 years as provided by the University law.
Prof. Mamman’s appointment was as a result of the expiration of the tenure of Prof. Idris Isa Funtua as the Vice-Chancellor on 28th June, 2020.
Prof. Sanusi Mamman is an indigene of Malumfashi Local Government Area, born on the 17th July, 1965. He is a Professor of special Education in the Faculty of Education Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina.
He served as a Deputy Vice Chamcellor (Administration) in the University from 2014 to 2016, he also served as Acting Vice-Chancellor in 2015 prior to the appointment of Prof. Funtua as Vice Chancellor.
The Governing Council and the entire University Community wish Prof. Sunusi Mamman success as he takes over the leadership of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!