Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Doctor of Business Administration programme of the University of Abuja Business School (UABS).
- UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Business School Regular MBA & Executive MBA Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Degree Programs at Abuja Leadership Centre 2021/2022
UNIABUJA Business School (UABS) Doctor of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Doctor of Business Administration programme of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, WASC, GCE O’level, NECO, NABTEB or TCII, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- MBA, MSc or related degree in any field of Management.
- Candidates must have at least three years of cognate experience in Management/Administration.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: 36 Calender Months.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School (UABS) Doctor of Business Administration Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira only).
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- Click on Abuja Business School Doctor of Business Administration.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
For support, contact email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 31, 2023.