UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Diploma Programme in Paramedics Technology admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Top-Up Degree Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes by Distance Learning Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Open & Distance Learning Degree Programmes Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission Form
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is calling for applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICS TECHNOLOGY programme in the Centre for Paramedics and Emergency Health Services for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The programme aims at producing manpower in Paramedics technology that can apply care concepts and operate efficiently under supervision in the pre-hospital care for Medical Emergency and Trauma.
UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Programme Curriculum Structure/Duration
- The ND Paramedics Technology programme is non-terminal and it is structured to last for four (4) semesters of classroom, Laboratory and clinical field work activities.
- The programme consists of four (4) main components
- General Studies Courses
- Foundation courses
- Professional courses
- Students projects
- A one (1) year Hospital/Clinical Attachment is compulsory before progression into the HND programme
UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the ND Paramedics Technology programme must fulfil the following entry requirements:
Possess 5 (Five) Credit passes in WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE ‘0’ Level with the following subject combinations: English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences, Chemistry, and Physics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Be Not less than 16 years
- Be physically fit and able to lift weights
- Be free from uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Epilepsy and Tuberculosis
- Have current immunization for Hepatitis B, Tetanus and Meningitis
- Be free from drugs and other substance abuse
- Have No criminal record
- Have a verifiable residential address
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Form
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal Home page, Click on New Application? Click here to apply
- On the left-hand menu under Apply Now, select Paramedics and Emergency Health
- Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000) only on the Application Portal.
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates