University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Diploma Programme in Paramedics Technology admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is calling for applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICS TECHNOLOGY programme in the Centre for Paramedics and Emergency Health Services for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the ND Paramedics Technology programme must fulfil the following entry requirements:
Possess 5 (Five) Credit passes in WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE ‘0’ Level with the following subject combinations: English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences, Chemistry, and Physics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Be Not less than 16 years
- Be physically fit and able to lift weights
- Be free from uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Epilepsy and Tuberculosis
- Have current immunization for Hepatitis B, Tetanus and Meningitis
- Be free from drugs and other substance abuse
- Have No criminal record
- Have a verifiable residential address
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Form
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal Home page, Click on New Application? Click here to apply
- On the left-hand menu under Apply Now, select Paramedics and Emergency Health
- Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000) only on the Application Portal.
APPLICATION PERIOD: The application portal opens on Monday 17th May 2021 and closes Friday 6th July 2021.