University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) notice on the submission of files by fresh and stale undergraduate students to the Academic Planning Unit.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) management has issued a directive to all fresh and returning students to submit files containing the understated to their Dean’s Office for onward submission to the Academic Planning Unit for final Screening.
- Original Screening Certificate (Form 01)
- Original Screening Certificate (Form 02)
- Notification of Admission by University of Abuja
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Copies of Credentials
- JAMB Result Slip
- Post UTME Slip
- Birth Certificate
- Profile (My Profile printed from UnuAbuja Portal)
- Course Registration Form for the 1 and 2 Semesters
- Copies of O’level Results
- Copy of online student school fees receipt (including change of Admission/Institution where applicable)
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Letter of Undertaking signed by a Guardian
- Any other relevant documents
- Scratch Card
You should write “APU” at the top right corner on the front cover of the file for the Academic Planning Unit.
Please, note that similar contents should be submitted in folders to the following Units/offices.
- Academic office
- Students Affairs Division
- Deans Office
- Student’s Department
- Personal Copy
NOTE: The files should be submitted on or before Monday, 15 February 2021.