University of Abuja, UNIABUJA hostel accommodation registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) that the management has activated the portal for the 2019/2020 hostel accommodation registration and also released the amounts payable as hostel accommodation fees.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration Procedure
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Portal opens up from 13th January, 2020.
Application for Hostel Accommodation is optional and should be done through the portal.
To apply for UNIABUJA hostel, follow the procedure below.
- Kindly log on to UNIABUJA Hostel Portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Login in using your username and password
- Click on Hostel Accommodation on the Dashboard to book for accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants shall be treated based on first-come-first serve basis.
- A period of one week from the date of approval shall be given to students whose applications have been approved to make payment.
- All booked spaces not paid for within one week of booking shall be revoked.
- You cannot book more than once.
- Make sure you choose a hostel on the campus where your faculty is located.
- PLEASE, DO NOT PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT A BOOKING. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
- Successful students that have been allocated hostel accommodation should Print Bed Space Booking Approval, pay Hostel Accommodation Fee and print evidence of payment.
- They should also print Bed Space Allocation Slip and Hostel ID Card. At this point they can proceed to their various Hostels and see their Hostel Administrators to occupy their allocated spaces.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration Fees
Male Students (Mini Campus)
- Old FCDA Hostel – N10,000
- NEW FCDA Hostel – N10,000
Female Students (Mini Campus)
- New Female Hostel – N10,000
- Old Female Hostel – N10,000
Male Students (Main Campus)
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) Male Hostel – N15,000
Female Students (Main Campus)
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) Female Hostel – N15,000
- Main Campus Female Hostel – N15,000
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) New Female Hostel – N25,000
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!