University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its MBA Regular and Executive MBA for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for UNIABUJA MBA admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
How to Apply for UNIABUJA MBA Form
Cost of Application Form:
- MBA – N22,500 (twenty-two thousand five hundred naira only)
- Executive MBA – N35,000 (thirty-five thousand naira only)
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- On the left pane, click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Deadline: May 5th, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!