University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) part-time degree programmes by distance learning admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education(CDL&CE), is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2020 academic session.
UNIABUJA part-time degree is designed to provide quality education to those desiring to combine work and schooling at the same time.
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Courses
- Faculty of Arts
- Department of English
- B.A English Language
- B.A English Literature
- Department of Linguistics and African Languages
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A Arabic
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
- Department of Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B. A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
- Department of Arts Education
- B. A. Ed Education English
- Department of Social Science Education
- B. Sc. Ed Education Geography
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- Department of Public Administration
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science& International Relations
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes Duration
All Part-Time programmes run at the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) shall be for a minimum of six (6) years in respect of the regular four- year degree programme depending on the entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly face-to-face contact on weekends.
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO at not more than two (2) sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Part-Time Admission Form
Application forms shall be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000 Naira) only through REMITA platform excluding bank charges.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application
- Fill your Biodata thus: (Surname,First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you having a valid email address. You may need to open one if you have none
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
The sale of Admission Forms ends on May 5, 2021.