University of Abuja, UNIABUJA postgraduate admission acceptance and registration procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session that the management has released the admission acceptance and registration procedures.
See also: UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission List.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Acceptance & Registration Procedures.
- Go to pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “The Postgraduate Portal”
- Read the “General Information” and close the form afterwards
- Click “New Students”
- Click “Check Admission Status” to confirm if you have been offered admission
- Simply enter your FormID and Click Check Admission Status
- If you have been offered admission, proceed to 7, else close the page and check back later
- Click Pay Admission Notification Fee of 4,500; This option enables you to pay the prescribed fee of 4,500, which can be done either through your debit card or through the bank. Ensure you copy out your RRR number, supply your personal email and phone number if possible since you might need them to make a case to Remita in case of transaction failure.
- Print your Admission Notification letter ; This will comprise of your admission notification letter and other supporting documents that will be required during your screening both at the department and the postgraduate school.
- Download the Admission Pack ; This pack consist of a set of instructions and procedures to ensure stress-free payment and registration process
- Complete your BioData ; This form enables your department and the postgraduate school at large to have a full detail of your personal information, including addresses, next-ok-kin information and your passport photograph.
- Get Payment Details ; Use this option at any point to query Remita if you have made payment, but still pending. It enables you to access Remita yourself and know the status of your payment and automatically update the University database once the payment is successful.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!