Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) remedial programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms
- Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered by UNIABUJA (University of Abuja)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
UNIABUJA remedial programme admission form is now available online.
UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission to the Remedial Science programme, candidates must have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and English language at NECO/SSCE, GCE O’Level, and NABTEB. They must have at least three (3) credits in the aforementioned subjects.
Duration of UNIABUJA Remedial Programme
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME Candidates admitted into the Remedial Science programme will undergo intensive studies for one (1) academic session (2022/2023); they are also required to pass the two-semester remedial examination, meet the UTME cut-off mark for the University of Abuja, register for post-UTME, and have the entry requirement for enrollment into any science-based programme.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Form
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000,00) before they can apply for the remedial programmes.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- Click on REMEDIAL.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT”, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER, and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Deadline: February 25, 2023.