University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2018/2019 academic session hostel accommodation clearance date and requirements have been released. See UNIBEN hostel clearance date and requirements for new and stale undergraduate students below.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the hostel clearance date for both fresh and returning students awarded bedspaces for the 2018/2019 academic session and clearance requirements.
All the students that have been awarded bedspaces and have paid the stipulated maintenance fee are to note that hostel clearance will kick off on Saturday, 23rd of March, 2019.
UNIBEN Hostel Clearance Requirements.
- 3 Photocopies of Hostel Maintenance Fees print out
- 3 Photocopies of School Fee print out
- 3 Photocopies of Bed Allocation Fee print out.
- 3 Photocopies of Student I.D Card for old student only.
- 3 Photocopies of Eligibility slip for new students only.
- 3 Passport Photograph
- Hall Dues N700
- 2 Files
- One Shot put bucket
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!