The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time UNDERGRADUATE and POSTGRADUATE Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIBEN part-time form is now available for purchase online.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B.Sc. (Political Science)
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
Certificate and Diploma Programmes
- Certificate in Early Child Health and Development
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
All applications should be made between 7.00 am June 1, 2021, and 12.00 midnight August 31, 2021. The procedure for the 2020/2021 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,500.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
The application website closes on August 31, 2021 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than July 15, 2021, to be eligible to sit for the Entrance Examination which shall be computer-based).
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on a date to be later communicated. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
Candidates should go back online on August 31, 2021 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Entrance Examination and other information.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for practising (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of One Thousand Naira (N1000:00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.