A new date has been approved for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) part-time degree 2018/2019 academic session entrance examination. See how to check UNIBEN part-time entrance examination date, venue and time below.
Latest Update: The upcoming part-time Entrance exams 2019, will only involve written exams by the following category of applicants , those who applied for Public Administration, Social Works, Accounting and Computer Science. The other category of applicants will be handled directly by the University Admissions Board , hence they are not expected to be on ground for on the 16th of March 2019 for the Admission Screening exercise. All candidates should check you university of Benin WAEUP page for detailed information.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for its 2018/2019 part-time DEGREE programmes admission that the entrance examination will now hold on 16th March, 2019.
How to Print UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Entrance Examination Schedule
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Please revisit the portal after closure of application to check Examination Venue. To view Examination info, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://application.myuniben.org/exam-venues/search.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on submit to access your examination date and venue.
The Screening test shall be computer-based.
Closing date of application is 13th March, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!