University of Benin, UNIBEN post UTME practice questions and answers platform (computer based) is now live – for 2015/2016 academic session. The platform can be accessed from anywhere you have access to the internet.
Latest Update: UNIBEN Post UTME Form is Out – 2015/16.
This is to inform all the future UNIBENites that the authorities of the university have set up a platform where they can practice forr the 2015/2016 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
UNIBEN CBT practice online platform – This is a Practice test on Computer Based Test which is open to the general public. It is an exposure to the use of CBT for common entrance screening tests and all other computer based examinations.
Application is welcomed from interested candidates. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
How to Apply for UNIBEN CBT Practice Platform.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 UNIBEN CBT Practice Test application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on WAEUP Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed
4. Enter your Surname, First Name and Other Name as it is written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration number.
5. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
6. On the application page, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page)
7. Enter your Username and the password to login.
8. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
12. Come back to cbt.uniben.edu to take your practice test 24 hours after your application.
13. You are entitled to one practice test per application. You can however apply more than once.
14. Application website closes by 12 Midnight on 2nd August, 2015.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!