This is to notify the public that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session; will take place between Monday, 14th November 2022 to Thursday, 24th November 2022, in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME
The candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The procedure for 2022/2023 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and your JAMB Registration Number; immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back online on 8th November 2022 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
- LIFE SCIENCES
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
- Education – Arts
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC-PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL-SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by Midnight on November 10, 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than November 7, 2022). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight of November 10, 2022 will not be screened.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.