This is to notify candidates who have registered for the University of Calabar (UNICAL) 2013/2014 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the screening exercise will begin today 23rd of August, 2013 and ends tomorrow 24th of August, 2013.
The Exercise will commence from 8am for morning sessions and 12pm for the afternoon session and is strictly for Candidates who applied for 1st degree programmes through JAMB, and who scored 180 and above in UTME Examinations.
Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise: 2013/2014 original UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph. HB pencil, eraser and a ball point pen.
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents. Any Candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening venue. Such materials, if confiscated, will not be returned to their owners. Parents/Guardians should please stay away from the University campus on the screening days. They should stop by the gate. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE/HANDLING OMR SHEET
- Do not accept or use any OMR sheets where the dark rectangles along the left edge are faint or are not sharply defined.
- Do not bend the corners of the OMR sheets.
- Do not crumple, squeeze or fold the sheets.
- Do not press hard on the sheets while shading the answers such that bumps appear on the other side.
- Ensure that the OMR sheet is completely flat at all times.
- Check the back of the OMR sheet for your course code. Do this carefully to avoid shading the wrong code.
- Ensure that your course code is correctly shaded.
- Ensure that your Jamb registration number and Name are correctly shaded.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!