University of Calabar (UNICAL) comprehensive revised academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session revised academic calendar.
The academic calendar is your comprehensive reference to academic period at UNICAL.
UNICAL Academic Calendar.
- MONDAY 18TH: New and Returning students Arrive Campus
- MONDAY 18TH: Payment of SchoolCharges/Screening and Registration
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Inaugural Lecture
- MONDAY 25TH: Lectures begin for all students
- FRIDAY 1ST: End of Registration for all students
- MONDAY 4TH: Late Registration Begins for all students
- MONDAY 4TH: Summer Exams Begin FRIDAY8TH: Late Registration Ends
- MONDAY 11TH: End of Summer Exams
- WEDNESDAY 13TH: Orientation Begins for all new students (No Lectures for 1st year Students)
- FRIDAY 15TH: Orientation Ends for all new students
- FRIDAY 15TH: Convocation
- SATURDAY 16TH: Convocation
- WEDNESDAY 20th: Solemn Assembly at Unical International Conference Centre
- FRIDAY 22ND: Matriculation
- MONDAY 25TH: Continuous Assessment Begins for all students
- WEDNESDAY 27TH: Inaugural Lecture
- FRIDAY 29TH: End of Continuous Assessment
- MONDAY 18TH: End of Adding and Dropping of courses
- WEDNESDAY 24TH: Inaugural Lecture
- WEDNESDAY 22ND: Inaugural Lecture
- FRIDAY 24TH: Lectures End for all students
- MONDAY2 7TH: Exams Begin for Education and final year students
- MONDAY 3RD: Exams End for Education and final year students
- TUESDAY 4TH: Exams Begin for GSS courses
- TUESDAY 11TH: Exams End for GSS courses
- WEDNESDAY 12TH: First Semester Exams Begin for all except CES students
- WEDNESDAY 19TH: First Semester Exams End for all CESstudents
- THURSDAY 20TH: First Semester Exams Begin for all CES students
- THURSDAY 27TH: First Semester Exams End for all CES students
- FRIDAY 28TH: End of First Semester and all students Depart.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!