UNICAL post UTME result : The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Calabar (UNICAL) recently conducted Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released their results.
UNICAL post UTME results for the 2019/2020 academic session have been successfully uploaded online. Participants are advised to follow the procedures outlined below to access their results.
How to Check UNICAL Post UTME Result.
UNICAL post UTME result checking scratch card is N1,000 (one thousand naira only)
- Go to UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
The UTME Screening Result Checking scratch cards are available in the following Banks;
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
- WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
- Enterprise Bank, Calabar
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
(1) Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results while registering for UTME are advised to visit any CBT centre and upload the result(s). Failure to do so may deny such candidate possible admission on CAPS.
(2) On no account should parents or Candidates pay money to anybody claiming to be in position to influence Admissions. Report any person who make such demand to appropriate quarters.
Be properly guided, please!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!